A poem should be soundless as the flight of birds...A poem should be equal to not true....A poem should not mean but be.

With love your mother

| |

Let me guide you through your life
But my darling baby, you must fight
Let me give you my warmth of love
But my sweet child, you have to survive
Because I cannot change your fate
But I have strength to support you
For my life is just for you
Let me show you the view of this world
But my darling, not with my eyes
Let me introduce you to people here
But my dear child, you have your choice
You must be your own judge, my darling
daughter
But remember I am always there for you
With love, your mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More Poems

Country-wise Number of Visitors

free counters

Followers

Know About Me

Dinita Rai
J P Sharma Road
Darjeeling