A poem should be soundless as the flight of birds...A poem should be equal to not true....A poem should not mean but be.

To my valentine

| |

Love, define this four lettered word for me
It is so famous that even today you see
People flock for a rose on this Valentine day
Love makes your heart flutter take a flight
Love is joy, love is pain, love is everything
Love is a dream
You see your prince riding the white horse
You are a princess, sleeping beauty
Your prince comes and
Rescues you from this cruel world
Without the prince and princess
Without you and me
This love, this dream is incomplete
My love, my joy, my valentine
Without you my life is incomplete.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More Poems

Country-wise Number of Visitors

free counters

Followers

Know About Me

Dinita Rai
J P Sharma Road
Darjeeling