A poem should be soundless as the flight of birds...A poem should be equal to not true....A poem should not mean but be.

To my love

| |

I want to fall in love all over again
I don’t know why? I don’t know how?
I want to fall in love again,
I don’t care what others think.
I don’t care what is right or wrong
I want to fall in love with you.
I want to fall in love again.
I don’t know what touched my heart,
I don’t know whether it was your words,
I want unperishable love with you,
I want to fall in love all over again.
I don’t know what made me fall in
I don’t know whether it was your touch
I want the red rose of love again
I want to fall in love with you again
I don’t know what moved my soul?
I don’t know whether the thorns will prick again,
I want but to be with you I know
I want to be in love again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

More Poems

Country-wise Number of Visitors

free counters

Followers

Know About Me

Dinita Rai
J P Sharma Road
Darjeeling